Out of State Wine Club Benefits
(See below for current wines available for Fall 2017)
Now available to residents of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Texas & Washington
- Six bottles two times per year – First week of November and first week of April (weather permitting)
- 20% Savings on all purchases including wine club release
- 25% Savings on case purchases (12 bottles) with complimentary shipping
- Wine pairing recipes from Carolyn’s Kitchen
- Marich Premium chocolate pairings included with your club release
- Special gift with each release
- Private tasting reservation when you visit California
- Aver Family Vineyards is authorized to charge the cost of wine, plus tax and shipping (if applicable), to the club member’s credit card on file for each club release. Card on file may be updated through information provided by the club member’s bank.
- Wine club membership is for a minimum of 2 club releases. Cancellation must be made in writing to Carolyn@AverFamilyVineyards.com 30 days prior to a club release date.
- Upon delivery of wine an adult must be present to sign for the wine. Shippers are prohibited from leaving packages without an adult signature.
- Shipping fees: $20 for six bottles, if you choose to have your wine shipped during extreme weather additional fees may apply. Purchase 12 bottles and receive complimentary shipping.
Fall Wine Club Selections:
The following wines are available to out of state members – 2013 Blessings Estate Petite Sirah (limited availability), 2014 Heritage Cabernet Sauvignan and 2013 Homage Estate Syrah (limited availability). Plus the wines listed below.